CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Special Thunder

In the year 1993 The Lord woke me up in the wee hours of morning and instructed me to pray for my UNBORN grandchid. I saw a baby WAVING it's arms in the air...and sensed that it was trying to get SOMEONE'S attention as if to say  " Hey, Look at me, I am Alive!".A few weeks had gone by, before my daughter called to inform me that she thought that she was in the process of having a miscarriage. She was at the hospital and the Doctor on call WANTED to do a D&C to remove the unborn fetus. She was refusing to let him go ahead with the procedure UNTIL an ultrasound had been done first. She was calling me for prayer....She really believed that the baby was STILL ALIVE.....The above vision was brought back to my memory. I then shared that info along with the fact that MY GOD would not have me praying for a DEAD baby, this baby was alive! She then informed the doctor that an ultrasound had to be done first.....The Doctor was enraged and INSISTED that the baby was dead...I told her to go to another hospital for a second opinion...and  that she did so promptly. Financially, she really couldn't afford to go to another hospital due to no insurance coverage.During the ultrasound, the staff member was told of what the other doctor had said. The screen monitor was then turned away from the eyes of my daughter. This is what the person said "This baby is alive and even waving it's arms in the air"...Praise to the Lord....No abortion to be done today...The Lord had definitely intervened for this small life not to be snuffed out. The enemy's plan had been spoiled.the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and BREATHED into his nostrils the BREATH of life, and the man became a living being.   GENESIS 2:7  (NIV)

   I called the first hospital to report the story, the doctor and of course the end results of a live baby.. They insisted on PAYING all of the expenses at their hospital, and then HELPED my daughter get a medical card to help pay the expenseof the second hospital WHEN our baby would be born...and we let them. The Doctor was fired and we didn't sue.

A beautiful healthy almost 8 lb. baby girl was born in 1993. She has a voice that roars like thunder. This gift is now benefiting her as a new elected high school upcoming varsity cheerleader...God makes no mistakes..

I would like to quote a close friend "God sure does make BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN." Everyday I am reminded...that she truly is a BREATHING creation from God..

Send your stories to sl@michaeallenmarketing.com

0 comments: