CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big Man/ Little Man

This story is created and written with dreams and revelations of this week. I am not your regular dreamer of dreams..I recently have begun to pray..."Lord let me not dream anything that is not of you." These dreams are short and I wake up to remember them now. In the past I usually didn't REMEMBER any of the dreams that I would have..These are different, short, and to the point with no extra details..That leaves me to depend on God for the revelation of each one.

In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17 (NIV)

Dream ...# 1

In this dream I see a male friend standing tall, but LARGER than life... .and then I see a miniture exact version directly behind him. A mini me...kind of thing. I knew that The Lord WOULD reveal the meaning during the week, because He always does for me to be able to write the story for my weekly post..

When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever. Proverbs 10:25 (NIV)

Dream...# 2

I see my youngest son(now 32)sitting VERY quiet on a sofa with other children. He is round 8 years old and He is dressed up in a suit with a man size long GOLD tie...In real life..this was not his normal attire at that age...even dressed up...ONLY when he served in a wedding once.."But Lord...why the long gold tie?"

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himslef like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Matthew: 18:3 (NIV)

Dream # 1 revelation...faith is the tall tall figure...(God's protection)
" ...fear is the smaller figure......(daily trials)

It holds a simular meaning as :"Is your glass half full or is it half empy?" Some of us went through trials to get the true meaning of this dream just recently...and guess what...We are stronger and wiser for the experience. The peace of God overshadows the weakness of our flesh..Hang on to The Word and continue standing and claiming it...God will prepare the way..He will always be IN FRONT if you let him...We just have to be led by His Spirit and Word...Let Him guide, and we just need to follow His lead.....Let God be in control...It is that simple....

Dream # 2 revelation...

My son is incarserated at this time, HOWEVER he has had a great transition in his life during this stay...He has truly repented and it looks like The Lord is making a way for him AGAINST all odds to be set free soon and to come home as A CHANGED MAN.. The gold tie represents him being a changed man. He has grown in The Lord...and is ready to live an honest life.. He knows now that ONLY with God's favor and his lawyer could make it happen...He has had several DIVINE interventions on his behalf and he now...knows THE TRUTH...Jesus does love him, and Jesus has not forsaken him...

Take time to draw nigh to The Lord and He will draw nigh to you...WHEREVER you may be..He will come to meet you in a way that you WILL know beyond any shadow of a doubt that God is God and He is real....Be Blessed...

Send your stories to sl@michaelallenmarketing.com

0 comments: