CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Changing of the Wind

I was in the office of my boss WHEN I heard a baby crying. I stopped posting figures for our books to tune in closer to listen...I got up from my chair and then proceded to go check out the other side.There wasn't anyone but me in the building. I said "Lord, I know that you will give me the meaning to this WHEN it is your timing. I went back and continued to work.

There were no more sounds to be heard. I later went downstairs to visit with the landlord. I asked them if their grandchildren had come to vist. The answer was no. I told them that I had heard a baby cry...Now the baby didn't sound like it was in pain, or mad...just a sudden cry..like the FIRST cry of life at BIRTH.. I shared this info with our staff members. They just listened and didn't comment. What could they say? They didn't hear the baby cry, only me...

There's a noticable SHIFTING in our everyday lives these days. Families are rearranging their priorities to stretch the household budget. Businesses are cutting down in any way possible to try just hang on until the economy picks up. This is when we truly understand the definition of the word RECESSION. There is plenty of everything, we just CAN'T buy because of lack of funds. My employer has done everything he had to, to be able just to keep the busy flowing.I know that always gives God his due. He NEVER fails to short change His Reverance for God...He is known to say "I am a Jesus Man" when put into awkward situations..God will always honor those who STAND when it is hard to do so...physically and spiritually. I know that there are alot of people out there asking "How are we going to make it in SUCH TIMES AS THESE?"

ROMANS 8:28 (NIV) And we know in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

There have been alot of trying TESTS in my life and others lately, we all have strived to keep our faith in tact. I believe that "With God all things Are possible" and that he will always come through for us in His perfect Timing.

On Wednesday June 24th, 2009 The Lord whispered "There will be a changing of the tide". I was to share that with my boss. I did and a couple of days later, he shared with me the meaning the the Lord gave him personally for it. I was truly blessed.

Everything is CONTROLLED by God...the moon, the sun, the tide, the winds...our lives...IF WE LET HIM BE IN CONTROL OF IT...

MARK 4:41 (NIV) They were terrified and asked each other, "Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!"

On Thursday June 25th, 2009 The Lord whispered, "There will be winds of change".
The revelation came the next day through this scripture.

EPHESIANS 4:14 (NIV) Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.

A few week back, boss and his wife were checking our offices on the other top half of our building complex when.........I noticed that he had come to a sudden stop...and seemed to be frozen in place..He had this LOOK on his face. I asked him if he was alright, and he then said "Yes, but I thought that I had heard a baby cry." He then motioned where he thought it had come from...His wife must not have heard it, because she was still busy checking the offices...I knew that he had heard THE CRY because I had heard it myself another time...I had not told him...prior to his experience...

The separate busisnesses were confirmed on Friday June 26th, 2009 to all of us..

Saturday June 27th, 2009..early mid morning...The Lord gave me this final revelation to this story.

WHEN I had heard the baby cry, I was in his office. He had heard the baby cry on the opposite other half of our top floor. The two female employess stationed on that side, have now chosen to branch off on their own. A completely new business has been BIRTHED on the side that my boss had heard the baby cry...Praise to God. We will all continue to work together helping each other, but as individual business owners..God is awesome. He definitely had a good plan for everybody...His way, not ours...

We have prayed, waited and trusted God TOGETHER in the past, and now we will see the FRUITS of our works start to manifest..(happen) When you strive to serve God, He never forgets what you have done for Him. After all, it was in His plan from the beginning..

When we are out of God's will...we are just chasing the wind...but with God........and you know the rest of the story...It's in the bible..

Send your stories to sl@michaelallenmarketing.com

0 comments: