CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Noonday Sun

Just recently, I received a personal revelation from God based on the following bible verse relating to a recent trying situation in my life.For Go so loved the world, that he gave his only begoten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not PERISH, but have everlasting life.    JOHN 3:16 KJV)

"O.K. God, what does this scripture have to do with my recent crisis?" The Holy Spirit then revealed to me the word...UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. We all know that it took ALOT of love for God to let Jesus his only son to be taken and sacrificed for us and all of our sins of the world..That was definitely a good example of the meaning of unconditional. To love someone so much and YET be willing to let them die for a cause or reason, that takes EXTREME love. I never thought that I would EVER have to make such a heart wrenching decision in my lifetime, but I did a few weeks ago.

 A conflict arose between two male dogs that we have had since birth. Male dominance took over, and before long unexpected fights would take place often. My biggest fear was that one day that my husband would get seriouly hurt in the process of trying to break them up. Once before just a few scratches...and I knew that I would possibly have to one day give my "Blaze" away. This was a dog that NO ONE WANTED. He had been given to me durng a very sick time in my life. He slept and grew near my side for 4 years. He became very protetive of his mother and a sister of the same breed. The other male was a rat terrier...and much smaller. At 4 years old, Blaze was already 90 lbs. He was normally a very sweet and kind natured dog. I even had him fixed hoping that this would stop him from wanting to jump the much smaller male dog. That dreaded day came...

My husband really needed to go to the hospital for stitches...I loved this dog so much that I was willing to have him put to sleep to keep him from suffering from a future gun shot to his head THE NEXT TIME. I knew that I had to make a SERIOUS decision...even though I really didn't want to. Through my tears and trembling voice I called my vet...who refused to put the dog down. God?...and then I went to the nearest dog pound who WERE willing for a few dollars to do the deed. As I signed Blaze's death papers, I realized that I didn't have any cash on me. The only payment terms....I headed out to get some cash WHEN a policeman STOPPED me just outside the door. He asked me to let him see my dog...He then said "Oh no, this dog is too beautiful and too healthy to kill. Do you really want to put him to sleep?" I said "NO". He then asked if he could ADOPT Blaze...God??? Then out came a worker that said that it was too late...and another worker then came out and said....we will just shred up the paperwork if I wanted to let this gentleman take my dog. God?... I agreed with flowng tears of joy and  hugs from my heart. I watched as the man KNELT down and played with Blaze who was now giving him high 5's and kisses. This man was DEFINITELY sent from God...to take care of something that I loved so deeply with all of my heart.....and wanted him to live...not to die...

And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgement as the NOONDAY.. PSALMS 37:6 (KJV) another reference is "Noonday Sun"

The Son was definitely shining on my behalf this day...My heart's cry was heard and The Lord came not only to my dog's rescue, but he also granted my heart's desire for my dog to live. My grief was turned into joy. It has been around 4 weeks since that day. Thoughts of worry and thing that wanted to make me doubt that Blaze was being taken care of. The Lord then instructed me to NOT let anyting make me SECOND GUESS what He has done for me. My flesh was weak and The Lord even let me go SEE where he now lives. After a good cry with a close friend,I can now KNOW that BEYOND any doubt...Blaze is aive and healthy.

send your story in to sl@michaelallenmarketing.com

0 comments: