CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Enemy in the Camp

Many years ago WHEN my children were younger, going to the nearby mall was the ULTIMATE outing. I was very blessed that it was also within a mile from my home. The video arcade booth was the main gathering place for our young people back then. Parents could been seen sitting at tables in the nearby snack shop DIRECTLY acoss from the arcade. There we watched as our children enjoyed themselves. This became a regular Saturday night event. When there is a good thing going on and a large gathering, you can be sure that the enemy will TRY to invade. They soon did.

There were times WHEN I would be the only parent THERE supervising my children and the children of others. I soon began to notice that as the youth crowd grew, so did the UNWANTED traffic of occult groups. Being made aware of this by The Holy Spirit, I then began to WATCH intently their every move from the moment of their arrival to their final exit. In this small mall, there was just ONE open hall of movement and it could be easily monitored. I would sit with my soft drink and pray for the safety of all of our children....I was a normal "people watcher" anyway...

As the large glass doors opened, in came a group of boys and girls dressed in black clothing with the satanic jewelry and white pale face makeup with the dark blackish lipstick. I saw the obvious leader round up his followers in the center and then send his workers out into different direcions. There was this one young lady who just didn't seem to look or fit into this group...She also looked VERY frightened...The leader was now hugging and making sexual caressing moves on her...no more detail is needed. I soon found myself praying for her protecton against whatever they were trying to RECRUIT her into. As she attempted to pull away, he would then grab her again.

I then started focusing on the other boys and girls to see what they were doing. The girls would approach young men and then flirt and ask for money. It didn't matter if they had their girlfriend with them either. Donations were given to them most of the time to just be rid of their embarrassing advances and pleading for money. Of course I then soon discovered that the boys were doing the same exact thing. Each time that money was given, the boy or girl would then hurriedy run back to the leader with their earnings. He stayed at this one location and never moved from his post. He just waited on his workers to report back to him.

After a certain amount of funds were gathered, they would then go shopping. That brought them to a music store even closer to me. That is when I could actually SEE what they had purchased. Not to my surprise, a heavy metal ungodly cd complete with the skeleton satanic look. I heard them discussing WHAT and WHERE they were going to go meet AFTER the mall would be closed. It was going to be a gathering at a nearby graveyard. A sudden chill came over me...and then I heard this yell "Hey You!" I looked around toward the direcion it came from...then...I heard again "Hey you!" This time I found myself LOOKING directly almost face to face at the leader just a few feet from me..."Yeah, you" He sounded very threatening. I prayed "Lord,you need to send in help, he is definitely mad at me. How does he know me?" I then looked down at my hands which were cupped in the "praying hands" position. His dark spirit RECOGNIZED the Spirit of Christ in me...and it angered him. I knew that God had to come to my aid and QUICK.

SUDDENLY, in comes the youth pastor and his group "The Skyscrapers" all dressed in WHITE t-shirts. I felt a huge sigh of relief. It sounded like a army coming to my rescue chattering and laughing. They were there to WITNESS and headed straight to the satanic group who started to scatter fast..and exit the mall..The darkness had to flee. They were ready for the battle against the darkness..and had their full armor of The Lord on..

When the enemy comes in like a flood, He willl lift up a standard against them...

They charge like warriors; they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course. JOEL 2: 7 (NIV)

send your stories to sl@michaelallenmarketing.com

0 comments: