CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Carl Comeaux Testimony

On Thursday, April 2, 2009, at approximately 10:15 a.m., I was traveling from my residence in Carencro, La. to work in Lafayette, La. I had two stops to make before arriving for work at 11:00 a.m.

As I drove toward Lafayette on Highway 182, I was praying about some things that were weighing heavy on my heart. I told the Lord that I needed to hear from Him concerning these matters. I felt like I was at a crossroads in my life, and only He could work it out.

After praying in the Spirit, as the Lord gave utterance, I received a word from the Lord that would once again change my perspective of the events in my life. In that "still small voice" I heard Him say, "Things are not as bad as they appear."

This was the same voice that over eleven years ago had told me, "Don't be afraid!" (I would face and overcome cancer in January 1998 by "the Blood of the Lamb" and by the word of my testimony of Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of my life!)

Since April 2, 2009, I have seen the Lord work out these matters, and others! I want to tell as many people as I can, that as we continue to trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, because of what he did for all at the Cross at Calvary. "Things are not as bad as they appear!"

sent in by:
Evangelist Carl Comeaux
Drumbeat Evangelistic Ministries
337-207-7114

This is the FIRST of many other shared testimonies to be sent in..Spread the Good News, I know that there are alot of stories that need to be written and sent in to

sl@michaelallenmarketing.com

0 comments: