CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Be Not Fooled

Another busy day in my beauty shop was now ending. When the last customer exited my shop door, I just slumped down into my styling chair to rest for a moment. As I sat there in prayer with my eyes closed, I suddenly sensed a special presence with me. It became a visual when I opened my eyes and looked into my shop mirror. I wasn't sure who or what was looking back at me......at first...

I was shocked to see my reflection, OR what I thought was me looking back at me. At first, it WAS me, THEN a blurred cloud seem to come and enclose my silouette with a odd smokey darkness. I then saw my reflection in the mirror turning slowly into a skeleton. I asked "Lord, am I dying or am I going to die?" The Holy Spirit then said....."Things are going to appear NOT to be lining up with my word. Be NOT fooled. Keep your eyes focused straight ahead and follow the light. Don't look to your left or to your right. Stay on the straight and narrow path. It's going to get harder and harder to discern what is of me and what is NOT of me as the days come and go." THEN the vision disappeared. The Lord then instructed me to look at the calendar on my wall. It was April 1, 2002. Wow, I just rememember thinking back then...Ok Lord, you DO have an odd sense of humor. That was 7 years ago. This is now the year 2009. I have been trying to write this story for 2 weeks now. All kind of unusual(yeah right)computer problems with this web blog have taken place to try and stop me ....but praise God, here is that story finally. I had wanted to post it on April 1st ...but it's never too late to do anything for God...as long as you DO IT.

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. (KJV 1 John 4:1-3)

In the year 2004, 2 years after this vision, I had a massive heart attack. I had no medical insurance, therefore I had to be put on a waiting list at our local University Medical Center Hospital. A life saving and needed surgery took take place 6 months later instead. I could only be transported in a wheel chair because I had become too week to walk on my own. I hated the dark nights. While everyone else was sleeping, I was sitting up all night talking to God and pleading for help. Due to congestive heart complications, I COULDN'T lie down, my lungs would fill up with fluid. To make things worse, I was losing weight very rapidly. I would have to make short steps to one small area at a time...that took many rest breaks to get to the bathroom. It was the most painful time in my life for me. BUT......It was during this invalid state of my health that God recalled to my memory the above vision. I then began to take a STRAIGHT path to QUOTING God's word. I would recall a scripture and say God you said....and your word....you said would NOT turn void. Verbally you couln't hear me, but God and I talked all night. It was during this time that the total revelation of that vision I had seen in the mirror. I would get the total meaning by going personally through the storm to understand the true revelation. 6 months later..the following took place.

Just when I had exhalted all of the bible scriptures to throw at God as a reminder of my pleas, one night I got very specific. I got face to face... and serious. I said "Lord, surely you aren't finished with what you started in me. If you are, then WHY didn't you just go ahead and let me die the report that the doctors had told me and my family...why all of this?" I repented of known and unknown sins...FINALLY just when I was about to get really mad....A SUDDEN JOLT of electricity seem to slap me so hard on the top of my head that I almost spit out my false teeth. It was if the huge hand of God had come down and whopped me, but it didn't hurt..I knew that something was taking place. I asked "Lord are you healing me?" I hurriedly asked my youngest son to call his sister for me. He did and this is what I told her..."I think The Lord is Healing me, I will call you tomorrow."

This is the rest of the story of what The Lord did....My bed was a sofa for 6 months.. Once it was bed time for everyone else, I would then get into my sitting position... Remember, I had to sit up, I couldn't lie down. This took place normally every night until I would probably pass out from exhaustion. NOT THIS MORNING. I awoke to a SUDDEN deep intake of awsome refreshing air. I was actually flat on my back and NOT struggling as usual to sit up to relieve the shortness of breath. What had happened? THEN The Holy Spirit said "Look at your ankles". I did, they were no longer swollen. OVERNIGHT, I turned into a skeleton....but I was still alive...I had gone from over 190 lbs (fluid retention) to barely now 138 pounds. From that moment, againist all previous odds....The Lord was restoring my heart and putting into motion other great things to take place. Writing these stories now even though I am legally classifiend as disabled...BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. It's not over, until He says it is. He is the author and the finisher of our faith.

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, at which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

(KJV 1 Peter 1:6-7)

Let The Word of God be your anchor and light during all of your worldly storms..He will surely meet you where you are and make a way for you to escape. A BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW OF MANY BRIGHT COLORS as a reminder of His Promise to us.

Send your stories in to sl@michaelallenmarketing.com

0 comments: