CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Reverse the Curse

Several years ago I joined a Christian outreach that was known for it's radical opposition to the traditional well known Halloween celebrations.  During the October 31 season each year,this Christian outreach  would present reality scenes depicting wrong choices in life and the consequences that they would bring.  There were scenes of family abuse, drug related situations, school shootings, wrecks caused by driving while intoxicated, an abortion scene and many more. Whatever the timely topic of news would be that year, could be incorporated into a new scene. Originally it was known as "Hell House" and later was taken to the highways and byways. The new name became "Final Exit". I was an intercessor behind the scenes. Webster's Dictionary defines intercession as "act of interceding". I became a faithful intercessor for this outreach since 1995. I would make myself available every time that it would come to our town. An intercessor is one who prays for others. I called myself a trouble shooter for The Lord. I was one of many volunteers who prayed behind the scenes. Occasionally one of us would be called to pray for a certain situation or person. Webster's Dictionary defines discern as "to distinguish clearly" One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is to discern what is of God and what is not...Spiritual eyes allows us to clearly see into the spiritual world...things that not all can see. Spiritual ears lets us hear what others may not be able to. I asked The Lord one day, "Why Lord are you letting me see and hear these things?" A voice from within said "So that you will know how to pray against these things NOT of me."I didn't announce this gift to the world. I had learned THAT lesson early on from God in years before. Only a close prayer partner and close friend knew..She and I had the same gift of the Holy Spirit and we were both always in one accord. We just followed the leading of the Holy Spirit and LISTENED and OBEYED...Alot of awesome stories that haven't yet been written concerning this ministry will start today with this one. The organizer began to recognize this gift from God that operated within me. He started calling me out to PERSONLY be involved in certain areas when needed. I was blessed and God got all of the Glory and not me. This year I was drawn to faithfully stand and pray for the family abuse scene. I found myself stationed on a regular basis behind this scene this year. Stranger than usual people started coming in large groups to these events. Weird to some, but satanic in definition to me and others. It became very obvious that the closer that it got to the Halloween date, the more we would experience ODD encounters, and not of the Godly kind. My attention was drawn to watch this certain lady that had come in dressed in a coat with a flowing scarf. It was October and unusually warm for this particular night. A coat of it's weight was not needed. As I watched her through a peep hole, in the family abuse scene area, I saw her SLOWLY start to unwrap her scarf..She let it hang loosely down her shouulders. Then she took one end and began to wind it SLOWLY around her neck. She would then use her other hand to pull it around to the opposite side. It was when she sped up the motion that I SUDDENLY realized that she was making the rapid flowing figure 8. I asked "Lord what is she doing?" The Holy Spirit replied, "She is casting a curse." I then was instructed to  say "Reverse the Curse in the name of Jesus, the name above all names and send it back to the sender". The person suddenly seem to stop and then focus her eyes directly in my direction. She KNEW that someone was there praying against what she was doing. I hurriedly made other intercessors aware of what was taking place. We united together,watched and prayed her out of the building. The power of prayer ALWAYS will scatter our enemies. That was only the beginning as to what else would take place the next night. More of those stories will come later.This person was definitely not of God...We were later informed that she was actually a PRATICING WITCH...Her occult followers came the next night. We were ready and prayed up and not afraid. God is always one step ahead of the enemy and his tatics. That story will be called "Crutches left Behind".

There are many gifts of The Holy Spirit. The one operating in this story is classified as: discerning of spirits.

KJV: 1 Corinthians 12:10

Read more about this in your Bible.. Be the light in the darkness. Send in your testimonies to:

sl@michaelallenmarketing.com

0 comments: