CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

HEAVENLY VISITOR

The Lord guides me by His Spirit what to write. The story Laughter in the Tears that is already posted WAS NOT the original post. I had written another story, but SOME HOW I wasn't able to edit it BEFORE it got posted on the blog. I was blocked in every attempt to try and retrieve it to be able to make the corrections. There were many incomplete scriptures and alot of misspelled words. I know of only one close friend, my prayer partner who actually was able to read the first one. It had taken 3 days to write WHEN normally only a few hours are needed. Did I learn something? Yes, I did. I hadn't asked The Lord WHICH story did He want me to write. With this revelation from The Lord, then a totally different story was created to post. The following is one of many spiritual encounters stories.

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
Zechariah 4:6 (KJV)

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 1 Corinthians 2:10 (KJV)

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)

Webster's Dictionary defines the word discern; is to distinguish clearly

A long time back The Lord taught me to use His Word in case anyone wanted some kind of confirmation to what ever story that I would write or tell. He said that anyone could argue with me, but His Word would be there to back me up. That is why these scriptures are BEFORE the story instead of at the end to prepare you.

It was sunday morning and time to go to church. Isn't it amazing how so many last minute things tend to happen to TRY and prevent you from leaving? This morning it ranged from a flood of phone calls to even having trouble getting my car started. This morning I had an extreme stirring in my spirit that something special was going to take place at the church service. Nothing was going to stop me from getting to church..I was going to call a cab or walk to get there if I had to. I prayed and my car finally started and off I went. I even got to church on time.

The praise and worship team with our church was just getting started. My eyes were closed in deep worship. I not only was enjoying the music, but also was being ministered to by the words in the songs. At this stage, I heard a still small voice say open your eyes. Three rows in front of me sat a gentleman with his back to me. This man had long hair and there was something FAMILIAR about his silhouette and he seemed to stand out as very different. I tried to keep focused on my worship time, but there was something special about this person. I looked around to see if anyone else besides me had noticed him. Even the people sitting next to him didn't seem to be aware of his presence.

We have a wonderful church and all visitors are always made feel welcomed. It doesn't matter how you are dressed. The Pastor invited a poor man with tattered clothes to sit on the front row with him once. This person seemed more intent on watching everyone else praise and worship in this church service. This is when I noticed that he was wearing a flowing robe and it wasn't white. I watched him closely as he sat down and then I asked SILENTLY "Lord, is that an angel that we are attending unaware?" The man then turned around with a smile on his face and NODDED YES looking directly at me with that answer.

I watched his every move. He not only colorful flowing robe garments on, but he was also wearing Roman style sandals. He would walk the isles stopping to look at different people. He went and stood behind the preacher with his arms held high in praise. He then stepped down to be in the midst of people who had come to to front for personal prayer needs. Then he went to stand behind a close friend of mine..... Another person was trying their hardest to put their hands on my friend who was in deep worship. The angel made a STOP hand movement and that person was prevented from even touching my friend. This was an awesome thing to witness. I have never seen an angel with wings as we picture them to be, but I know that I know that I was now seeing one without wings. I once again closed my eyes to worship, and the heavenly visitor was gone when I reopened them. I was even more blessed on this day of worship than usual. This is the end of this story, BUT the same angel did go meet another friend of mine the same day at church and in also a different location away from church. I will tell her story later.

Hebrews 13:2 (KJV)
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Send your stories in to sl@michaelallenmarketing.com

0 comments: