CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Soul Filling Station

Do you find yourself asking "WHY Me Lord" in alot of
trials and adversities that come up in your life? If you truly seek The Lord for an answer, be willing to HEAR Him answer.

I guess I was being human and feeling sorry for myself this day. I usually go to the positive side of any situation to hold on to. This day I was physically, spiritually and emotionally worn out. I operated a beauty shop in my home and some christians had nick named it " The Soul Filling Station". I was always ready to share what The Lord was doing, what He had done and what He was doing for me. I wore my scriptuire T-Shirts as my daily uniform. This was an open door invitation to my customers to talk, share or even pray if they needed. I was asking God to strenthen me once again this morning before opening. I
also prayed that everyone would be always able to see the Jesus in me, and not just me as a person. Even though I have a personal relationship with The Lord, I still ask questions. O.K. God here I am again. Below is another of those questions and what he answered.

Why Lord is my life so full of trials? How can I seem to help others when I am not even able to solve my own personal problems as well? I know that I know , that I am truly trying to follow The Word and be the best christian that I can be. but still Why?..Then in an unaudible BUT clear voice..then said to me.

Without a Battle, there are no scars
Without scars, there is no need for healing
Without healing, there is no testimony
Without a testimony, there is no witness

You have to go on your path of life's happenings to be who you need to be in order to help others get them to where I want them to be...I now truly understand God's Word. Romans 8:28

All things work TOGETHER for the good of those that are called ACCORDING to Hisvpurpose and plan. So relax and together let us enjoy our journeys to become all that we can be for the kingdom of God . Let's share
our stories with the World. To God be given all of the Glory..What are you thankful for. Have you talked with God on an intimate level lately?. Try it, He will love to hear from you...

0 comments: