CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Letters from Heaven

Have you ever gotten an answer to a question or situation that ONLY God knew you were in prayer about? When you have a personal relationship and stay in fervent prayer, God does answer. He may use a phone call, a card in the mail, something on the radio, the television to get that needed answer to you, or better yet..by His Holy Spirit. Matthew 6:33

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (NIV)

My husband was unemployed due to health problems for many years. I was the soul supporter of my family. I really depended on God's word to see me through daily. If I wasn't praying for physical strength to edure, I was praying for needed funds to come in as I operated a beauty shop in my home. For many years I had to truly trust Him for my provisions . It was awesome the way God would always meet my needs. There were days when it looked like every customer was going to cancel. I really needed every penny to make ends meet. I was very grateful that I could draw encouragement from God's word to keep me going. I learned to walk by faith and definitely not by sight early on.

On one of these days every needed appointment cancelled...BUT the next day I got calls to do bigger money procedures. I would make above and beyond what I was trying to make the day before. I had this jar on my styling counter. It was labeled V.I.P. This jar was specified to help the needy (not me) . All of my tips would go into this jar.There were many times that I was TEMPTED to BORROW from it, but never did. As I thanked The Lord at the end of this day for his financial provisions.,..His Spirit drew my attention to this jar. (VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE)...He reminded me of how many times this collected money had been used to feed a family, pay utility bills, supply special holiday meals , and even a graduation gift. "Don't worry, you will reap what you have sown" As He brought back to my remembrance of how this money had been used in the past, I found myself SMILING again. It was like getting a personal LETTER FROM HEAVEN, just in time. Got any knee mail answers lately?

1 comments:

nightinggale said...

I enjoyed reading your latest story. Keep up the great work.