CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

They That Wait

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall
Mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

How many times have you heard this scripture quoted? I have faithfully clung onto this verse during all of my great trials and adversities. On one of those days I found myself asking why Lord, why me, and by His Spirit I was drawn to look at a plaque on my shop wall with this very quote.

As I faithfully read it once more, The Lord brought to my attention that one small word but. He spoke to my spirit and said "When someone says but, there is usually more to come or be said." Then I found myself smiling. There is always more to come when Our Lord is part of our life and we live by His Word. He then instructed me to take the word but and turn it around and see what it spells then. I did ...b u t reversed spells t u b . " Get in and relax, I am still in control." I found myself now laughing instead of worrying about the crisis of that day. Our God does have sense of humor... Have you hand an interested revelation from the Lord? Send it in. Let's all smile together.

0 comments: