CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

MANNA FROM HEAVEN

It was a few minutes before time to open my business for the day. I was already extremely tired. I began to pray for strength that only The Lord could supply for me in the natural realm.. I needed both, spiritual and physical strength to be poured into my tired body. I began to quote the following bible scripture:

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13 (NIV Study Bible)

I said "Lord, I really need help from you today." I now was sitting at my kitchen snack bar under a fluorescent ceiling light. A sudden ping sound caught my attention. I looked up as if I was going to see something falling...when The Holy Spirit said "Look down". I did just that and then noticed to my surprise, a yellow glowing dime size circle on my white counter top. It seemed to be shimmering...radiating.... The above light became alot brighter than usual. I thought at first that perhaps SOMETHING had fallen out of the light fixture onto the counter...Wrong..

The Holy Spirit then instructed me to place my finger into the circle of light. When I did, the circle would increase in size going from a dime to the size of a quarter. When I would remove my finger, the circle of glowing light would decrease back to the original dime size. It was sof like liquid but to the touch felt like oil. It left no oily residue on my skin however.
I asked "Lord what is this?" His reply was "manna from heaven".

I suddenly found myself full of joy, strength and energy...I felt refueled, energized and once again ready to face the daily schedule of hair appointments. The Lord heard my prayer and He met my need.

In the bible manna is described as a unique food that The Lord fed his people while they were in the desert. We can only imagine HOW tired and hot they must have been.

The keeping of a sample of the manna in the ark for future generations suggests that it was a unique food. Exodus 16:33-34 (NIV Study Bible)

Then the Lord said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. It is also referred to as "bread from heaven"
Exodus 16:4 (NIV Study Bible)

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 (NIV Study Bible)

No prayer need is too small to send up to the heavens...Holy Ghost hotline open 24hours...just make your call to someone who CARETH for you.
Send in your stories to sl@michaelallenmarketing.com




0 comments: