CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

LOST & FOUND

Have you ever misplaced an item dear to your heart and feared it to be lost forever? In the past when this would happen, I would usually stress out and do everthing in my power to find it. How many steps have you retraced HOPING to find that necklace, or even maybe one of your favorite writing pens? Well, I have many times in my life.

Several years ago I had bought a bangle watch that I just loved. Approximately 2 years later I lost it. I did everything I could to find it, with no results. I even went back to the original place to try and purchase another one just like it. It had been discontinued...I gave up...that was it...I just had to accept that it was gone. I went on about my daily business and eventually it wasn't in my thoughts anymore.

A year later, my oldest son purchased a new truck and wanted me to go for a ride with him. Once the tour was over, I was preparing to get out of the truck when....The Holy Spirit instructed me to stop and then look into the side door panel BEFORE getting out. There it was..., my lost watch....I could hardly believe my eyes, and it was still ticking and had the accurate time.

For a few minutes, I was in awe...ONLY GOD could have returned it to me in this way after all of this time. Beyond a shadow of any doubt, this was my watch. It worked for another year. year. I saved it as a reminder that "With God all things are possible."

Now when I lose or misplace something, this is my prayer "Lord, I am not going to stress out or worry. I know that you will return it to me if it is meant to be." Just a couple of weeks ago, I lost one of my REAL gold hoop earrings that I had purchased just recently. Real gold is rare in my earring collection.This was my first purchase..Before panic could set in, a perfect calmness came over me and I once more laid it at the throne of God...and said my simple prayer and went on to work. Yes...I found the earring when I go home. The Holy Spirit told me to look down and there it was MAGNIFIED so that I could SEE it on the floor...Thank you Lord again!

When you truly TURN your worry over to God, He will make make a way where there SEEMS to be no way...Take it to the throne room... lay it down...and let God be in control of your situation small or large. Let Him be your way maker.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 (KJV)

Has God taken an impossible situation in your life and turned it around and make it possible? Then send it in for others rejoice with you.


Send in your stories to sl@michalallenmarketing.com

0 comments: