CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Silent Prayer

Everyone experiences times WHEN an unusual episode may occur and can be hard to explain. The world may label it as a paranormal experience , while the Christian will classify it as a dishearning of spirits. Dishearning of spirits is KNOWING what is of God and what IS NOT. TERMINOLOGY will definitely let the world know WHICH master you serve. My first experience happened while I was in high school many many years ago.

At school this morning many years ago, my father entered my thoughts. I had an increasing urge to call home. SOMETHING was wrong. I stopped and prayed. It was a major decision to CALL HOME, but the impending DANGER thought wouldn't go away until I DID make that phone call later. First of all, I was very concerned IF my stepmother would even give me enough time to explain WHY I was calling. I knew that it had to be a very short conversation when I did. Below is the call made.

"Mother, this is -----, Is daddy alright?" She heard me choosing my words very carefully. "As far as I know, she replied." He isn't home from his trucking route yet." I then told her that I had a feeling that he was in danger and I needed to know if he was alright. I told her that I would just pray. I did and some relief did come. I manage to go back to focusing on school classes for the rest of the day.

When I got home from school that afternoon, there was daddy and mother waiting for me in the living room. Dad's face was so pale. He had this strange look on his face. I searched the stepmother's expression and noticed the exact same pale face. She said that daddy needed to tell me something. I sat down and waited for him to start talking.

"I was almost killed this morning." I lost control of my 18 wheeler and before I knew what was happening, my truck was headed over the bridge railing to impending certain death many feet below. Amost as fast as it was happening, like in slow motion, I felt my truck being lifted and put BACK on the highway that I was traveling on. The once running motor was now turned off." He said that he couldn't explain it, BUT he knew that God had devinely intervened for him and spared his life. I was amazed, they both really BELEIVED what I had told them and The Lord was CONFIRMING back to me that I had heard from Him to pray. Now I pray for people who need help as The Lord places them on my heart, and I might add SILENTLY....

That was the 1st of many "SILENT PRAYER" testimonies. There will be more testimonies to come. To God ALL of the Glory be given.

Have you had any Devine interventions or Revelations from the Heavenly Throne room? If so, please send them in to the email address below........Let's all rejoice together........


sl@michaelallenmarketing.com

0 comments: